Tuesday, January 2, 2018

[GURPS] Unified Crafting Rules

Wow,

December went by fast. I apologize to any scant readers I may have for my lack of posts; needless to say that work and family has had a near monopoly on my time since Thanksgiving. That being said, I did manage to do most of the work on what I'm calling Handmade: GURPS Unified Crafting. Now that the holidays are over, I've managed to bring it to a shareable state.

First off, a huge thanks has to go out to Matt Riggsby, William H. Stoddard, Sean Punch, and Rod Reis for their work on GURPS Low-Tech Companion 3: Daily Life and Economics. It served as a huge source of inspiration and something of a jumping-off point for Handmade. Secondly, thanks go to David L. Pulver and his work on the various Armor Design articles found in Pyramid Magazine. Formatting is always something of an issue for me and I found using his work as something of a template simplified things greatly.

I hope to continue publishing content on a (somewhat) more regular basis now that we've begun the new year. That being said, I'll see you when I see you,

Jinumon

PS: I considered submitting this for potential publication, but I figured it was too short and/or too similar to preexisting GURPS material. An apology to Steve Marsh if he thinks it's Pyramid-worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment